Normally I would have a bunch of fun flowery outdoor pictures for Easter but the fact that there aren't any this year records the memory of how cold it was!
These Easter pictures are so good! I LOVE the Easter hats and their dresses. Very much enjoyed the other pics, too. As long as winter has lasted, the Christmas photos seem pretty fitting. :-) Glad you got to use your mini golf Groupon on the one almost decent day before it expired. I thought Columbus looked like a lot of fun! Not sure how I feel about the green eggs - even with salt!
These Easter pictures are so good! I LOVE the Easter hats and their dresses. Very much enjoyed the other pics, too. As long as winter has lasted, the Christmas photos seem pretty fitting. :-) Glad you got to use your mini golf Groupon on the one almost decent day before it expired. I thought Columbus looked like a lot of fun! Not sure how I feel about the green eggs - even with salt!
ReplyDelete