I thought I had already posted a comment but I sure don't see it! Was very happy to see the new pics and called Grandma Susie immediately. She just loved them, of course. I love the lives these girls are having. They are getting to experience so many wonderful things - both ordinary and extra special. I really liked the pic of Violet with her server's tray. She looks very committed to her task. The bounce house was so much fun and I am very proud of Savannah's soccer skills!
I thought I had already posted a comment but I sure don't see it! Was very happy to see the new pics and called Grandma Susie immediately. She just loved them, of course.
ReplyDeleteI love the lives these girls are having. They are getting to experience so many wonderful things - both ordinary and extra special. I really liked the pic of Violet with her server's tray. She looks very committed to her task. The bounce house was so much fun and I am very proud of Savannah's soccer skills!
These new ones are a hoot!
ReplyDelete