Your mini me is so cute! Savannah couldn't find a better role model than her mama. The bowling picture reminded me of when Kim and I took Mike bowling for the first time on a New Yeat's Day. He was probably around Savannah's age. As I recall, his final score was 11. He was really proud of it too. It's fun to see HIS little children bowling their little hearts out now! Thanks again for taking the time to post these pictures. I know at least 3 people who really get a kick out of them!
Your mini me is so cute! Savannah couldn't find a better role model than her mama. The bowling picture reminded me of when Kim and I took Mike bowling for the first time on a New Yeat's Day. He was probably around Savannah's age. As I recall, his final score was 11. He was really proud of it too. It's fun to see HIS little children bowling their little hearts out now! Thanks again for taking the time to post these pictures. I know at least 3 people who really get a kick out of them!
ReplyDelete