I was struck by what a little lady she is in her picture with her earrings and the one below it sitting at her vanity. Then I saw the silly, funny 4-year old looking like a cat and the fierce look of determination casting her reel. What a girl she is and what a girl she is going to be. I am so looking forward to the ride.��
I was struck by what a little lady she is in her picture with her earrings and the one below it sitting at her vanity. Then I saw the silly, funny 4-year old looking like a cat and the fierce look of determination casting her reel.
ReplyDeleteWhat a girl she is and what a girl she is going to be. I am so looking forward to the ride.��
Where did those question marks come from at the end? It was supposed to be a little heart, for Pete's sakes.
ReplyDelete