picking blueberries...a few actually made it into the bucket but the majority went in her mouth
and picking cherries with Aunt B
cider slushies
and lunch in "Amishville"
Our first family camping trip was a success!!!
catching lightning bugs
Fourth of July fireworks downtown
Cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-A...dress like cows and get free food!
In typical Violet fashion ice cream became body paint. I had to take a picture knowing it would be funny later.
Helping Daddy fertilize
checking out books for the summer reading program
Yay! Costco is open on the south side! We have already visited quite a few times, enough for Violet to shout when we're down the street from it, "There's Costco!"
This is how they play with stickers
It's great to have older cousins who are willing to push you forever on the swing.


















































Fireworks, lightening bugs, picking berries and cherries, camping,beaches, pools and playing outside is what summer is all about. The Griffeys are making the most of it! It takes me back to all my own carefree summers of pure delight. May I add how very much I want to move into that tent of yours? It looks adventurous and so cozy at the same time. I love it! So glad to have you pick cherries and enjoy Amishville with me as part of your summer festivities, but that picture of me in the gazebo is really, really scary!
ReplyDeleteSent from my iPhone