Saturday, June 4, 2016

Washington DC






trip to the zoo on a bus...









Dancing to "Wagon Wheel" playing at the park across the street...

We enjoyed PLENTY of ice cream!  Savannah forfeited her ice cream for a stick of gum instead.

Smithsonian Museum of Natural History


Rocks!!!


Taking a bag home...












This little girl saw Violet, grabbed her hand, and walked her around the splash park

Kids can turn anything into a playground, even a big city.  This water feature on the sidewalk made poor Violet feel less under the weather.













We found a Whole Foods and enjoyed some grapes.

Renwick Gallery




1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure how much there would be to see and do in Washington DC for two little girls, but I can see there was plenty. Not the least, a big ol' pile of really pretty rocks! This had to be a veritable gold mine for your rock lovin' girls. They look so cute and I loved their little outfits. Looks like you had a really nice time and learned a thing or two in the process! As far as I'm concerned Washington DC has to be a better place since the Griffeys were there. ��

    ReplyDelete