The only thing prettier than the beautiful colors are your beautiful girls. Violet looks especially comfortable on her pony - like she it's something she does every day. For some reason I'm very drawn to Savannah's kite picture and the one of her looking at her book. So glad I got to spend one of those beautiful days with them. Most of all I love their happy little faces. Grandma Susie and Grandpa wanted me to tell you how much they look forward to your pictures. I do too!
The only thing prettier than the beautiful colors are your beautiful girls. Violet looks especially comfortable on her pony - like she it's something she does every day. For some reason I'm very drawn to Savannah's kite picture and the one of her looking at her book. So glad I got to spend one of those beautiful days with them. Most of all I love their happy little faces. Grandma Susie and Grandpa wanted me to tell you how much they look forward to your pictures. I do too!
ReplyDelete